Replace your mechanical fastening system with our adhesive-bonded technology.
Adhesive-bonded fasteners have been used for decades on thousands of programs worldwide, including commercial and military aerospace, naval and marine, automotive, and industrial. They are ideal for composite materials, as they preserve structural integrity in two ways. First, adhesive bonding means no drilled installation holes, which could compromise the composite material. Second, the adhesive itself provides a barrier between metals and composite materials, offering superior protection against galvanic corrosion.
What are the benefits of an adhesive-bonded fastening system?
1. Improve Cycle Time | Adhesive-bonded fastening solutions maximize design and work sequence flexibility while reducing assembly time.
2. Reduce Foreign Object Debris | Without the need for rivets, washers, and bolts, FOD risk is reduced.
3. Reduce Production Costs | Elimination of drilling and associated steps streamlines and derisks production processes and lowers total cost.
4. Simplfy Installation & Maintenance | Our easy, three-step installation process can be performed in the factory, at sea, or even on the battlefield, facilitating production, retrofits, and repairs.
5. Prevent Corrosion | Our fastening solutions integrate an adhesive barrier between the substrate and the fastener, preventing galvanic corrosion.
6. Reduce Weight | Adhesive-bonded fasteners eliminate holes and localize reinforcement, ultimately reducing material and optimizing weight on the structure.
7. Reduce Production Costs | A major share of shop floor rework cost relates to misdrilled holes. This is eliminated with adhesive-bonded fasteners.
8. Preserve Structural Integrity | Adhesive bonding eliminates structural holes, removes stress concentrations, and prevents fatigue crack initiation.